As a back-end developer in Micron Agritech, you’ll be given the space and responsibility to lead the development and deployment of new features and make your mark on our impact-driven product offering.
We’re looking for someone eager to learn and enthusiastic about technology who can work across our backend stack.
Micron Agritech is a startup disrupting the way animal health is managed. We are developing next-generation diagnostics tools to improve animal health while reducing the environmental impact of agriculture.
Our team is highly innovative and passionate about making a positive impact on our planet.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant degree
- 2+ years of back-end software development experience
- 2+ years of Node.js experience (ideally with a strong understanding of TypeScript)
- Good knowledge of PostgresSQL or other relational databases
- Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) and Docker experience
- CI/CD expertise with Git or other version control software
- HTML, CSS3 and VueJS experience
- Kubernetes experience
- ReactNative experience
Who you are:
- You are eager to learn and want to work with the latest technology stacks.
- You are a leader that is self-driven and organised.
- You enjoy working in highly dynamic environments where your ideas are quickly implemented.
- You are a team worker that enjoys collaborating with others.
- You want the work you do to have a high impact.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effortlessly present ideas.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee share options (own company shares!)
Salary: €39,000 - €49,000
Job type: Full-time
- Employee rewards scheme
- Unlimited online GP consultations
- Work from home (or in our modern Dublin City centre office)
- On-site parking
- Backend developer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Micron Agritech?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.